- About NLB
- Our Members
- Contact us
- Members directory
- A-Plan Insurance (Jamie Reynolds)
- Bleathwood IFA Limited (Kevin Cunningham)
- County Drains (Rob McClumpha)
- Crestline Printers Ltd (James Turner)
- Future Energy Performance (Tara Taylor)
- Harrison Thorn (John Harrison)
- Jay Webb Consultancy Services Limited (Mike Webb)
- Key4ads (Jason Holman)
- Lush Garden Design (Anna Barker)
- Medical Made Easy (Stefan Wardle)
- NS Engineering Solutions (Paul Harper)
- Peter Bourne Communications Limited (Peter Bourne)
- Priory House Mortgages (Phil Jarvis)
- Radar Event Services Limited (Ronnie Allen)
- Spotless (Kevin Millward)
- Stacey Quinzi Social (Stacey Quinzi)
- The Sales Company (UK) Ltd (Graham Hey)
- Willesley Business Services Limited (Steve Clowes)
- Developing an in-page interactive tool for online conveyancing
- New camera kit makes CCTV surveys crystal clear
- Free Fundraising for Primary Schools - a 'no brainer'!
- Effective websites for small and start-up businesses or charities
- APlan Insurance @ Leicester Business Expo - Come see us!!
- NS Engineering invests in Doosan DNM 6700 Vertical Milling Machine
- Should the Bank of England be able to put a squeeze on the housing market?
- D.I.Y. is not for everyone!
- Expanding services with business electricity and gas
- Warning ! Your State Pension forecast and records could be wrong!
- URGENT: Meeting cancelled
- An Early Spring Clean for your finances
- Pay monthly for your small business website
- Should I transfer my Final Salary Pension – Yes or No?
- Adding some colour to the weekend
- Upcoming LLEP Business Gateway Workshops - info from NW Leics Chamber
- County Drains improve their fleet
- If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail
- Local Swimming Club makes a splash with new website
- Hybrid Estate Agency
- Financial Planning thoughts for new tax year
- Dust off those January Blues
- Every Little Helps
- Positive results for Pathology Lab
- County Drains Leicester Ltd - Another Health and Safety Audit Passed
- Its good to talk
- Do you understand what your homeowner drain responsibilities are?
- Schools - know what Ofsted and the Department for Education requires
- Tackle Business Issues without Fear
- Membership organisation going from strength to strength
- How long will you need your pension to last
- EE tariff for heavy data users and EU and USA travellers
- Are you 'In', 'Out' or Undecided?
- Friday May 13th - A day to tackle your Business issues without fear!
- NLB contributes to local school library
- Kobus Gas Pipe Puller pulls pipe!
- New website for web designer
- Engine Addict - Quest TV
- Small Business Server Solutions
- Review of Windows 10
- Plan.com for the O2 network
- JWCS achieve Microsoft Silver Partner Status
- New responsive website improves Primary School communications
- Latest Star Signing !
- Christmas Fund raising
- NLB raise £250 for Children in Need
- Meet the Labour candidate
- Apple iPhone 6 great offers
- Scottish IFA's view about Scottish Vote
- Workplace Pension - Employers get it wrong
- State Pension Change
- GoZeus and CryptoLocker back with a vengence
- Retirement – Freedom of Choice or More Complication
- Crestline Spear Racing have fun at Donington
- Business growth from new website
- Love Business East Midlands
- Microsoft End of Support for products in 2014
- NLB Supporting Ashby Food Bank
- Crypto Locker Trojan
- Windows XP end of life
- Only 9% of employees reject joining Workplace Pensions state DWP
- Treatment Room Now Available
- NLB visit the Houses of Parliament
- New mapping feature for website clients
- Ashby 7s Rugby Tournament & Beer Festival
- Another local business website launched
- Local Businesses Raise £185 for TADDAC
- New Brand Launch for Crestline
- The end of Small Business Server
- Access to Financial Advice
- New State Pension
- New Website Launched
- Websites launched in record time!
- Macmillan Cancer Support donation
- Investment is key to delivering on promises made
- Last conventional milling machine leaves NS Engineering Solutions
- New NLB website launches
- NLB supporting local charity - Hospice Hope
- Contact details
Developing an in-page interactive tool for online conveyancing
Peter Bourne Communications was called in by the team working on the Elephant Conveyancing website to help with the development of the content management system and front-end development of the website. They were able to review their initial and ...
New camera kit makes CCTV surveys crystal clear
When it comes to unblocking drains, we often recommend CCTV surveys. But filming in a dark, enclosed space filled with wastewater or sewage doesn't always give you a clear picture. We want to give our clients better, quicker results, so we're exci...
Free Fundraising for Primary Schools - a 'no brainer'!
Crestline has just launched their annual Christmas Fundraising Scheme for Primary Schools - My Child's Art. It's FREE for schools to take part and has been designed specifically to minimise the burden on PTAs & Teaching Staff but to maximise thei...
Effective websites for small and start-up businesses or charities
Peter Bourne Communications specialises in creating bespoke websites for a range of clients. These websites are always developed exactly around the needs of the client - and their online requirements. However, after receiving a number of calls for...
NS Engineering invests in Doosan DNM 6700 Vertical Milling Machine
Introducing our new Doosan DNM 6700 Vertical Milling Machine. Our latest machinery addition, purchased through MillsCNC Ltd & utilizing a Collaborate grant. This £100,000.00 investment marks a significant milestone for NS Engineering Solution...
Dear Kevin Re: Persian Rug, Office Chairs and Car Clean Some time ago you undertook the cleaning of two persian rugs and office chairs for me, which as promised came up as good as new.So when I heard you mention in one of your 60 second present...